Welcome to Tomas Granlund's node on the internet.
Who are you?
I'm a Swedish programmer. I've finished six game projects as part of my studies, made a DIY portable game console and written the tool that generates this static website.
Gamedev Blog Posts
- The grid-based collision system I wrote for a 2D platformer
- The workflow I came up with for a 10-week student project
- The Level Loading-system I wrote for a Shoot 'em Up game
- I'm making a space game using the Amethyst game engine (in Rust).
- Game Project "Subverdant".
- Read the Rust book.
- Created Node and upgraded my portfolio with it.
- Game Project "Stella Marina".
- Game Project "Mistworld".
- Game Project "R.A.T.S".
- Finished my work on the website of Atelier Ajour.
- Graduated from Skövde University with my Game Programmer Bachelor's.
- Built a brand new portfolio website.
- Visited Cygames, Inc. in Tokyo as a research intern.
- Made a Toon Shader from scratch in Unity3D.
- Game Project "Miss Eyesore 1964".
- Finished a particularly fun course in Game Physics at Skövde University.
- Started working on the website of Atelier Ajour AB during the summer.
- Game Project "Seaside".
- Enrolled as a Game Programmer at Skövde University.