The fundamental components of the universe are:
Space: I think about things that are close to me. If I wish to think about something that is farther away from me, I move closer to it.
Time: I am aware of the permanent crystallization of past events. In order to remember these events, I write them down.
- I am a human being with a cognition,
- with all of the flaws that it entails.
- Only I can change myself,
- I have sole responsibility over my function on the world.
- Only I can remember my own experiences,
- they should influence my future decisions the most.